With a decade of experience in the field of Lithium battery, including the development of batteries for applications specific to the Gendarmerie and the French Police, the design of a first battery of 12V 300Ah dedicated to nautism and fishing in lakes and sea became obvious four years ago.
Our company is based in Boxholm (Östergötland, Sweden) and our core activity is assembling tailored-made lithium ion batteries, assembled here in Sweden. We are especially designing batteries for boats (trolling motors, fishfinders…) but we are providing energy solutions for a wide range of activities. Each customer has different needs and we are assembling and creating the ideal battery for your boat and equipment. Many people that own small boats want a lighter and more powerful solution than lead-acid batteries. Lithium ion batteries answer to an increasing demand in the sport fishing market but also in outdoor activities.
Thanks to these years of experience, we can today guarantee our customers the security and reliability necessary for this particular technology.
The specifics of our products are:
- Custom-assembled lithium batteries in Sweden, brand name Lithium Boat Solution (LBS),
- Only top-brand lithium elements as Panasonic, LG Chem, Sony Murata…,
- Our batteries are Waterproof and when possible floatable, so they will not sink if they fall on the water and with their specific case, the environment will stay protected,
- Safety: protected in a waterproof and shockproof specific case, with a decompression valve and a specific electronic management system integrated,
- Highly technical engineered products. We are able to create a single 24v or 36v battery to power a 24v or 36v motor and 12v fishfinder(s) with the same battery, a single 24v battery to power a front 12v motor and a back 24v. So the batteries are custom made, on demand, regarding the technical specifications and the need of the customer (voltage, capacity, 1 or more fishfinders, other electronics as sound (music), LED, pumps… USB output(s) for phone or 12V outlets, solar panel recharging….)
We have realized the batteries for a full electric boat also that is actually in France see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUkWtCFdDMw
In addition, we are particularly vigilant to the choice, quality and provenance of the components of our batteries, to the choice of lithium cells, electronic components, but also the switches or the suitcases themselves.